HOW DO WE TEACH?
There are two know standard teaching approaches.
The first is to create a standardized program and adjust the student to the program. During the training the program and its completion are the focus, not the student. This approach with all its advantages and disadvantages is known from school.
The second approach is to choose a program and adjust the way it is taught to the student’s needs. In this case the main focus during the training is the student and his/her skills and progress in language learning - the program is important, but not a priority.
By analyzing the needs of our clients we get a good understanding of their learning preferences. We conduct lessons using a variety of methods in order to maintain a high level of commitment throughout the training and use learning preferences to the student’s advantage.
Contact us and we will conduct a brief, free of charge and non-biding needs analysis and propose a solution for you.
Below you will find a formal, short description of language competence expected on completing a specific level.
Language proficiency Common European Framework (description of levels A1-C2)
- Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
- Can express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
- Can summarize information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
- Can express him/herself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situations.
When ordering a bigger number of trainings, we offer a package of additional services included in the price, such as :
⋅ monitoring presence
⋅ monitoring efficiency
⋅ monitoring costs
⋅ favorable financial solutions
⋅ support in recruitment
⋅ support in talent development
⋅ participation in incentive programs